About the position
ABeam’s success is created from the contributions of each employee. We are seeking motivated individuals, who desire a mix of challenging work experiences, cross client movement, dedicated training, mentoring relationships, interaction with company leadership and a love of travel. We are committed to fostering personal and professional growth in our employees and developing leaders within our organization. If this career opportunity sounds appealing, we invite you to consider a career with us.
We are seeking an experienced SAP FICO Support Consultant to join our talented team of professionals.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as SAP FICO consultant with minimum 1 end to end implementation or worked on support and roll out projects.
- Must have an understanding of finance accounting, balance sheet, P&L, SAP financial accounting closing process.
- Must have an understanding of account assignments configuration and how FICO integrates with other SAP logistic modules
- Ability to work onsite in our Dallas, TX office and willingness to travel at least 20%
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
Required Technical Skills
- Good hands on experience in SAP FI submodules like New GL, AA (asset accounting) AR, AP, Bank Accounting, Profit Center Accounting
- Good understanding of the transactions for FI/CO functionalities, such as AP, AR, AA (asset accounting), New GL, cost center, profit center, internal order, reconciliation of reporting and other controlling concepts.
- Experience in implementations, interfaces, configuration, upgrades and add-on in FICO
- Knowledge of SAP Finance Closing activities, Validations and Substitutions & Reporting, Creating Functional Spec etc.
Should have knowledge in the following areas of Controlling
- Cost center,
- Cost element Accounting,
- Internal Orders,
- Distribution and Assessment cycles,
- Profit center
Preferred Skills (not required)
Knowledge in CO-PA (Profitability Analysis) and CO-PC (Product Costing).
- Provide support in SAP application environment; enhancements, issue resolution, and process optimization.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, facilitate the functional domain transactions and solve complex business problems.
- Communicate status and accomplishments regularly to stakeholders, team members and Service Delivery Manager
- Analyze, define and recommend business process improvement initiatives
- Coordinate operational and change management activities
- Provide necessary training, daily support to key users and end users when needed.
- Handle help desk ticket and ensure functional support for issues within SAP domain.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities
- Maintain open issues list
- Develop and maintain software and user documentation while participating in or leading user training
- Communicate status and accomplishments regularly to stakeholders and team members
- Other duties as assigned by the Service Delivery Manager
- Provide support to other positions as needed and complete other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university
Corporate Social Responsibility at ABeam Consulting
ABeam Consulting is building a foundation for longevity as a company trusted by society. ABeam Consulting supports WaterAid and bringing safe water and clean environments to people around the world. We provide our consulting skills to support community development, we collaborate with our clients and work with local communities. ABeam takes responsibility for the global environment and provides a work place that support the performance and growth of each individual.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. ABeam Consulting participates in eVerify.