About the position
ABeam’s success is created from the contributions of each employee. We are seeking motivated individuals, who desire a mix of challenging work experiences, cross client movement, dedicated training, mentoring relationships, interaction with company leadership and a love of travel. We are committed to fostering personal and professional growth in our employees and developing leaders within our organization. If this career opportunity sounds appealing, we invite you to consider a career with us.
We are seeking an experienced SAP SD/LE Support Consultant to join our talented team of professionals.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as SAP consultant in one or more of the following modules-SD/LE with minimum 1 end to end implementation and worked on support and roll out projects.
- Must have hands-on configuration experience of 1 or more modules and have working knowledge of integration points with other SAP modules.
- Ability to work onsite in our Dallas, TX office and willingness to travel at least 20%
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
Required Technical Skills
- Ability to write functional specifications and review technical specifications
- Solid configuration and troubleshooting experience in SAP SD.
- Thorough understanding of SAP SD concepts (pricing, availability, outputs, partners, account assignments, texts etc)
- Thorough understanding of Organizational structure and Master data
- Experience with EDI.
- Ability to read ABAP code at a basic level.
- Experience in implementations, interfaces, configuration, upgrades and add-on requirements
Preferred Skills (not required)
- Knowledge in S4 HANA
- Knowledge of SAP CS
- Knowledge of SAP PM
- Provide support in SAP application environment; enhancements, issue resolution, and process optimization.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, facilitate the functional domain transactions and solve complex business problems.
- Communicate status and accomplishments regularly to stakeholders, team members and Service Delivery Manager
- Analyze, define and recommend business process improvement initiatives
- Coordinate operational and change management activities
- Provide necessary training, daily support to Key users and end users when needed.
- Handle help desk ticket and ensure functional support for issues within SAP domain.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities
- Maintain open issues list
- Develop and maintain software and user documentation while participating in or leading user training
- Communicate status and accomplishments regularly to stakeholders and team members
- Other duties as assigned by the Service Delivery Manager
- Provide support to other positions as needed and complete other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university
Corporate Social Responsibility at ABeam Consulting
ABeam Consulting is building a foundation for longevity as a company trusted by society. ABeam Consulting supports WaterAid and bringing safe water and clean environments to people around the world. We provide our consulting skills to support community development, we collaborate with our clients and work with local communities. ABeam takes responsibility for the global environment and provides a work place that support the performance and growth of each individual.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. ABeam Consulting participates in eVerify.