We are looking for talented accounting, finance and audit professionals ready to make an impact
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment? Do you want to make an impact, meet new people and work on interesting and meaningful projects? If yes, then ABeam Consulting is for you! At ABeam, we drive business and technology transformation; we help our clients achieve their strategic business goals and shape the global enterprise. ABeam delivers solutions that integrate operational processes, technology and people. Join our team and help us shape the future of IT and business management consulting!
Do you have an eye for detail and love thinking analytically? Put those skills into action as a consultant with ABeam. Every day is a new adventure; working with diverse clients in multiple cities and exploring different industries. You’ll strategize, design, analyze, lead and implement the latest software and business process; guiding the way for business transformation.
We are looking for talented accounting, finance and auditing individuals to join our growing team. This position requires individuals with a strong accounting, finance or auditing background and willingness to learn new processes and technology.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN ABEAM?
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Shape the future: Drive business transformation working hand-in-hand with the world’s leading companies to model enterprise processes and system design.
- Get out of the cubicle: Travel all over the U.S. and beyond—stack airline miles, hotel points, and other travel rewards to put towards your own personal travel.
- Learn and continuously develop: Gain exposure to a wide range of industries, companies, leading technologies and people around the world.
- Follow your passion: Work where you are inspired to explore endless opportunities and provided the leadership and tools you need to accomplish your personal and professional goals.
- Great benefits and rewards, corporate culture and people: As part of the ABeam benefits program we have 20 days per year paid time off available from the first day of employment; no more earning days off before you can use them!
- And so much more…
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SPECIAL
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or auditing with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong understanding of US GAAP, IFRS, and SOX rules and regulations
- Experience with general ledger, accounts receivable/payable, banking, fixed assets, tax, costing and financial reporting
- Ability to effectively communicate and build close relationships with clients
- Ability to work in a team environment where communication and collaboration is of the upmost importance
- Willingness to learn new software, technology and business processes
- Ability to travel up to 100%
- Understanding of ERP systems and business processes
- Confidence and great communicator
- Ability to lead and think outside the box
Not seeking an opportunity right now? We still want to invite you to our network. So please, send us your resume and we will check it out for future opportunities. Also, if you know any top-talented individual’s that are Rockstar’s don’t be shy and send them our way!
ABeam values our people and offers full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Low Deductible Medical Plan for you and your qualified dependents
- Dental Plan for you and your qualified dependents
- Vision Plan for you and your qualified dependents
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Flex time off policy; 20 days per year!
- 401(k) with 7% employer match
- Personal development / training
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AT ABEAM CONSULTING
ABeam Consulting is building a foundation for longevity as a trusted company. ABeam Consulting supports WaterAid and bringing safe water and clean environments to people around the world. We provide our consulting skills to support community development, we collaborate with our clients and work with local communities. ABeam takes responsibility for the global environment and provides a work place that supports the performance and growth of everyone. ABeam Consulting US has adopted a Give Back Day program as part of our Power of Happiness
initiative where all employees participate as a company-wide group in an all-day community service event and encourage everyone to Give Back all year long.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. ABeam Consulting participates in E-Verify.
We are ABeam Consulting